Andrew White on Tue, 8 Jun 1999 12:42:09 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] DSL providers

Hi Hugh,

Let me state right away that I work for DCANet (www.dca.net), so I am less
than impartial with regard to local ISPs.

We offer business DSL services through lines provided by Bell Atlantic
(ADSL only), Covad (SDSL only) and Northpoint (SDSL only).  Availability
and pricing depend on your physical location, and what speeds are
available to you vary by your distance from your local Bell Central
Office.  We have ATM-based T3 (DS3) 45Mbps connections to Bell's, Covad's,
and Northpoint's networks, so throughput across xDSL is excellent.

We are also a Linux-friendly ISP!  Our technical staff use Redhat/intel
and Redhat/alpha for their workstations, and many of our customers use
Linux in production environments as well as from home.

If you want to chat more about DSL offline, please feel free to e-mail me:
andrew@dca.net

-Andrew White
 andrew@white.com