Vettese, Nick A on Tue, 8 Jun 1999 12:42:25 -0400 (EDT)

RE: [Plug] DSL providers

I was sitting here thinking about all this.  Even if we decide to branch
out, and we would still be a child of PLUG, we could communnicate over email
what the topic will be.  So that for the most part we are all on the same
topic, and not running scattered.  I look at it like this.  You have a
University/Collge.  Their main campus is in Philadelphia.  Now lets say for
example, that people in another part of the city want to go there, but they
do nat have the time or resources to go.  So the college/Univ.  opens a
campus here and there.  Does this mean because people are going to the
offsite building, and not the onsite campus, does it mean death for the
college?  NO!!!  Does it mean that one area is better than another?  NO!!!
IS it healthy for the College/Univ.?  YES!!!  Don't you see, it is not a
breakdown, but a build up.  There will be more people, the group will grow
even faster than your expectations.  There are a lot of people who refuse to
go to the city.  Should that mean that they shouldn't be in the group?
NO!!!  If people want to go to a meeting in their area, and will go why not
support them.
Nick