Thomas E. Keiser on Sat, 12 Jun 1999 23:02:36 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] Staroffice Nevermind

John:

    I'm not talking from first hand knowlege, but it was my understanding that
Star messed up badly with libs on their d\l version, but the "official RH6" (in
the $80 box) has a working copy of Star Office that works around the problem.

Tom