Kyle Burton on Sat, 12 Jun 1999 23:36:34 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] Staroffice Nevermind

There's also a newer version on their web site...came out about 4 weeks ago.

I also almost hosed my system...I even warned the list about it...I wrote up
a good explanation, and sent it to PLUG.

[Crash programs] fail because they are based on the theory that, with nine
women pregnant, you can get a baby a month.
    -- Wernher von Braun