Kyle Burton on Sat, 12 Jun 1999 23:22:34 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] IP question

You can try nslookup to see if DNS resolves the ip address of the remote
host.  If it gives you back an ip address for the server you're trying
to contact, then it's probably not DNS...it's probably a slow/unreliable
link somewhere inbetween...

[Crash programs] fail because they are based on the theory that, with nine
women pregnant, you can get a baby a month.
    -- Wernher von Braun