Vettese, Nick A on Mon, 21 Jun 1999 13:19:25 -0400 (EDT)

[Plug] South Jersey's new home

I just wanted to write everyone interested in the South jersey Linux User
Group, and tell you that we finally have a meeting place.  Thanks to Len
Pikulski, we have a meeting place for anyone interested in SLUG.  The
meeting place is near the Moorestown mall, I will be getting directions as
the meeting grows closer.  You can email me at Crowleyaa@hotmail.com if you
are interested.  Our meetings will not interfere with PLUG's at all.  We
want t be a part of PLUG, but still have our independence.  I feel that this
is a step in the right firection.  Growth is a good thing.
Thank you,
Nick

crowleyaa@hotmail.com