Tim Krell on Tue, 22 Jun 1999 16:36:19 -0400 (EDT)

[Plug] OK, I think I found part of the problem with fetchmail

OK, here's a snippet from a fetchmail -v I ran...I've included the part
I think is pertinent to my problem here...

fetchmail: SMTP< 451 <darwin@hobbiton.org>...Sender domain must resolve
fetchmail: SMTP error: 451 <darwin@hobbiton.org>... Sender domain must
resolve

i *think* this is something being sent FROM the mail server at SNiP TO
my fetchmail...I'm not thinking I have a local problem here, that it may
be an error with SNiP, but if so, why would Netscape Messenger be able
to retrieve the messages?  That's the only question that keeps popping
up in my mind.  I tried the MDA suggestion I was given, and it still
gave me the same error.  As I wrote earlier, nslookup gives me ips when
i put in the domain names, so I'm totally confused as to what is causing
this problem..

Any more ideas?
Tim

--