LeRoy D. Cressy on Tue, 29 Jun 1999 08:50:31 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] Two networking questions...

Hi All,

Can we see what ifconfig says?

Also, are you setting up ppp as a default gateway to the isp?  And
finally, what does your /etc/resolv.conf look like?  All of these can be
the solution to your problem.  Also you might want to look at your
/etc/ppp/options file to see how pppd is called and what is happening.

Have a good day :-)

LeRoy
--
          0 0      L & R Associates
           "       Home Page:    http://www.netaxs.com/~ldc/

LeRoy D. Cressy     	 /\_/\		ldc@netaxs.com
Computer Consulting 	( o.o )		Phone (215) 535-4037