Jason M. Lenthe on Wed, 30 Jun 1999 13:50:53 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] A question about installing Linux

Is LI the lilo prompt?  lilo is a bootloader that lets you run several OSes on
one computer.  Try typing linux when it freezes.  I configured lilo a long
time
ago to give me a nice little menu when I boot up, "Welcome to Jason's computer
... type 1 for linux ...  2 for Windows  ...", you could do the same with
yours.