Michelle Weber on Wed, 30 Jun 1999 15:19:56 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] A question about installing Linux

Sometimes booting into dos with a floppy and doing a fdisk /mbr then
booting back into linux with a floppy and reinstalling lilo works for me.
Of course that works great when lilo mysteriously disappears and windows
boots up without my permission.

--
Michelle Weber
umweber@mcs.drexel.edu