Kyle Burton on Fri, 2 Jul 1999 09:48:49 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] netscape font sizes

Some html documents specify a fixed font or fixed font size -- no amount of
adjustment in edit/pref/font will fix the problem.  The problem is the
original creator of the html and the fonts/sizes they chose.  It's also
in the way that the specified fonts map to fonts that are available on
your system.  Sometimes they map to bitmapped fonts, which look less than
stelar.

Historians have now definitely established that Juan Cabrillo, discoverer of
California, was not looking for Kansas, thus setting a precedent that
continues to this day.
    -- Wayne Shannon