David E. Edwards on Sun, 4 Jul 1999 02:05:44 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] netscape font sizes

Graham, John wrote:

> Could someone please tell me how to change the font sizes within netscape.
> I've tried edit/preferences/font, but that just doesn't seem to work.  I
> don't want to change my resolution just to increase the font size.

I'm not at my Netscrape 4.xx machine right now (netscrape 2.xx) - but I
seem to remember that in the font selection panel, there is an option to
allow document font selection, or to allow your personally specified
fonts to take over.
If you have it set to allow document fonts, then your personal fonts
will not be used if the doc specifies fonts.

Dave E.
dedwards@technologist.com