LeRoy D. Cressy on Fri, 9 Jul 1999 11:28:25 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] netscape font sizes

Hi All,

Depending on the version of netscape that you are using, there is either
a preferences or an options configuration menu.

Netscape 4.* the preferences are located in the edit menu.
Netscape 3.* there is an options menu as a top level menu.

In either case, You can edit the font specifications for both fixed
fonts and proprotional fonts.

Now as mentioned by Kyle, there is a lot of html code out there that
assumes that you are running windows at an atrocious resolution of
640x480 (the default for windows boxes!) thus making their page
unreadable at 1280x1024 resolution!

Graham, John wrote:

> Could someone please tell me how to change the font sizes within netscape.
> I've tried edit/preferences/font, but that just doesn't seem to work.  I
> don't want to change my resolution just to increase the font size.

          0 0      L & R Associates
           "       Home Page:    http://www.netaxs.com/~ldc/

LeRoy D. Cressy     	 /\_/\		ldc@netaxs.com
Computer Consulting 	( o.o )		Phone (215) 535-4037