Daniel G Roberts on Wed, 7 Jul 1999 07:39:58 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] Which modem to buy for Linux

So ..it sounds like I should not buy
a winmodem
a pci modem
and probably stay away from USR modems

when purchasing an new internal modem for use for both Linux and Windows..
Sound reasonable?? Anyone know of a good source of mail order modems to meet my
needs??

Thanks!!

Dan