Roger C. Scudder Jr. on Thu, 15 Jul 1999 20:13:26 -0400 (EDT)

[Plug] Sensible approach to initiating a project

Hello PLUG Members,

I think the group should consider having some guidelines for anyone who
would like to start a development project using this group as a developer
resource.  I don't think that many non-programmers understand the time and
planning needed to undertake a non-trivial project.  Since this group does
represent a body of skilled developers, I think it would be a good idea to
have a policy as to how projects are proposed, responded to, etc....

Anyone else have an opinion on this idea?  LeRoy?  Anyone?

Roger Scudder