Walt Mankowski on Thu, 15 Jul 1999 19:44:27 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] new location for PLUG

Excelllent!  How how big of a space would we get?  Could we get one of
those big lecture halls?

How committed are we to going back to the pizza place for the August
meeting?  I'd feel bad if we didn't go there, since we did tell the
owner that we'd be back next month.  But Wharton sounds like a much
better place for the meetings.

Walt