Son To on Thu, 15 Jul 1999 19:12:38 -0400 (EDT)

[Plug] new location for PLUG

Hello everyone,

I got approval from my boss Paul Ratnaraj, Director of Wharton Computing,
to host PLUG's meetings.  Wharton is located Penn campus at 36th Locust
with easy access to public transit, parking lots, restaurants and food
trucks. Wharton has a fast network and modern facilities. PLUG will not be
charged money. So if everyone agrees, future gathering can be held on
Penn's campus.

I remember when PLUG was only 5 or 6 people ... it is nice to see
interest in Linux has grown.

-son