Morgan Wajda-Levie on Thu, 15 Jul 1999 19:20:56 -0400 (EDT)

[Plug] Problems with fetchmail and smail

This is more of an annoyance than an actual problem, but whenever I
run fetchmail, I have to follow it up with a smail -q for the mail I
downloaded to actually get delivered to my mailbox.  This was not a
problem when I was using RedHat 5.1 and sendmail.

I currently use Debian Potato, updated this morning.

My .fetchmailrc is as follows:
poll 192.190.237.102 proto POP3 pass "" fetchall

Thanks,
Morgan