Son To on Fri, 16 Jul 1999 20:30:55 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] new location for PLUG

On Fri, 16 Jul 1999, Christian Betz wrote:

> That's a fantastic place to have meetings... especially If I can get into
> Wharton in two years. The Penn campus is pretty easily accessible, I would

I don't know about two years. This is not up to me to determine.

> say. This place has my vote. Not only that, but I bet the linux user base
> at Penn is pretty large, although I really wouldn't have any idea about

Penn has a large user base especially among the students. There use to be
a student group called UnPLUG (University of Penn LUG), but it kind of
fizzy out. There is also a growing number of faculty in non-computer
fields like Finance and Accounting that are using Linux for their
research.