Kurt Telep on Sun, 18 Jul 1999 20:52:40 -0400 (EDT)

[Plug] diald problem

I have a small internal network (5 nodes) that all connect to a box running
IP Masquerading that also has diald installed to dial on demand.

Everything works fine.

The only problem I have is that whenever I try to telnet between boxes
within the network, diald initiates a dial up connection.  Is there a way
to disable diald from dialing when it gets requests from a specific
subnet of IP's?

Also does anyone have a script lying around for emailing the IP address
that my IP masq box connects to when it dials up (DHCP always assigns a
different one) I'd like to be able to telnet into this box whenever it
happens to be dialed in....

Thanks
Kurt
kt25@drexel.edu