Jason S. on Mon, 19 Jul 1999 10:00:35 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] diald problem

You can fix the diald problem, I forget how off hand, I've been doing
demand dialing with pppd instead. Check the diald docs, I forget the
syntax to the filters.

As for the mail question, its easy. Write a script that does the mailing
and IP checking, then just exec it from inside /etc/ppp/ip-up

J.

When I grow up, I wanna be more like me.
I had a clue. I didn't like it. I took it back and exchanged it for an
attitude.