Jason S. on Mon, 19 Jul 1999 16:19:02 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] uninstalling

If its not packaged (rpm,deb,whatever) and there's no make uninstall
target defined then the only way to remove it is to read the install
script and manually do the reverse of it. This (in my opinion) is
the only downside to installing from source. Often times there's no
package management and uninstalling can be very tedious.

J.

When I grow up, I wanna be more like me.
I had a clue. I didn't like it. I took it back and exchanged it for an
attitude.