Michael Whitman on Mon, 19 Jul 1999 16:02:56 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] uninstalling

This is msql - a different program.  I couldn't find an uninstall file.
What do you do if there is not an uninstall file - just erase the program?
In Windows NT you always have an uninstall program, or you have the
ADD/REMOVE control panel.  I am new to Linux and have figured out how to
use rpms and run installation scripts in tarballs.  I am wondering how to
uninstall stuff in general in linux.

http://www.voicenet.com/~mortis