Thomas E. Keiser on Wed, 21 Jul 1999 16:38:42 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] FAQ

Laktar:

    I only attended one meeting, so my opinion may not be accurate. There were
about 30 - 40 people there, and the leader had everyone stating what distro
they used and why. This lasted about 20 minutes, then everyone just began
conversing with their neighbors, forming small groups of those who knew each
other, and I just sat there. After 45 minutes of no one trying to bring the
meeting back to order, I simply left. No one seemed to notice. I've never been
back -- for obvious reasons. YMMV. I'm on the list in the hope of learning
something different and/or better about the group, but so far (about 3 weeks)
I've not.

Regards,

Tom