Jason S. on Wed, 21 Jul 1999 16:54:09 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] FAQ

Dont take this the wrong way. I've only been to a couple meetings
myself. What exactly is it that you'd like to see happen? Give us
ideas and feedback rather than just sit and wait to see if we do
what you think needs to be done. If you have ideas, share them. It
cant hurt....

J.

When I grow up, I wanna be more like me.
I had a clue. I didn't like it. I took it back and exchanged it for an
attitude.