Thomas E. Keiser on Wed, 21 Jul 1999 17:35:55 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] FAQ

Jason:
    I intended to send the message to Laktar off-line, and Netscape was addressed
that way. After clicking send, it decided that since this was a reply, it should go
to the group, and changed the addressee. Rather than get into a bunch of flame wars,
let me simply say that a meeting should be planned, and orderly, and people should
not just form little groups and chatter. I've run two user groups for many years,
and though it's sometimes a pain, you need to know what's on the agenda, and do it.
It's fine to get sidetracked, if everyone is interested in the fork in the road; but
cocktail party jabbering is not a meeting in my opinion.

Tom