Jason S. on Thu, 22 Jul 1999 09:43:41 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] FAQ

Oh, it truly wasnt a flame. Dude, a little constructive criticism can
go a long way. I kinda think it was good for the list to see it. So I
guess the real question is, what do we want to do? Organize an
install fest? Setup a few "how to" kinda demo's? I dunno. I can see
both sides. Meeting and talking with everyone is nice, but so is
having direction.

Personally I didnt take your comments as anything other than a
constructive criticism.

J.

When I grow up, I wanna be more like me.
I had a clue. I didn't like it. I took it back and exchanged it for an
attitude.