Greg Weber on Wed, 21 Jul 1999 19:15:28 -0400 (EDT)

[Plug] CDrom

New to Linux so probably doing something silly.  I downloaded Staroffice at
work where I can burn a CD.  Back at home using RH6.0 I am having trouble with
this file and I suspect that I have skipped something obvious.  On Linux the
file is listed as 14MB and I know the file is 70MB.  I mounted the cdrom using

mount -t iso9660 -r /dev/cdrom /mnt/cdrom

Can anybody tell me what I did wrong without making me feel too stupid.

Thanks

Greg