Vale_Kenny on Thu, 22 Jul 1999 10:44:25 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] Question about tar files

Ya know what, I'm actually gonna reply to that...
When I first got into UNIX, I couldn't figure out how to untar things either...
The standard is tar -xvf <finename> at least that's what i use for most
things...
*BUT* be sure you read the man page for tar

man tar

Peace,
Vale

DrexelDG@aol.com on 07/21/99 07:10:48 PM