Justin Bedard on Fri, 23 Jul 1999 16:13:17 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] Mounting Zip drives in RH6.0

I get bored after the first 10 lines. ;-)
I did read section 5.2 and I thought that was a SCSI thang.
Oh well.

Thanks,
Justin

From: "Jason S." <jason@survivalnet.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 1999 14:45:56 -0400 (EDT)

>It is in the howto. At least the version I have. Also, if the
/dev/???4 bothers you, you can just fdisk and make a different file
system. Only preformated disks seem to use /dev/???4. I guess iomega
felt like being different. It was near the end. The entire first half
of the howto is pretty much how to set it all up. The second half
deals pretty much with using it. I pasted section 5.2 with the mount
example. Later theres a faq section that answers your "Why 4?" question.

I found some neat backgrounds today.
http://www.d-top.com/

J.

When I grow up, I wanna be more like me.
I had a clue. I didn't like it. I took it back and exchanged it for an
attitude.