Ira S. Clavner on Fri, 23 Jul 1999 19:11:49 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] Oracle8.0.5 for Linux

Hello All:

I have the complete 8.05 Oracle on CD and can loan out copies of the ROM.

Has anyone succeeded in installing 8.05 on Linux yet?
I downloaded and burned the CDROM a few months ago. I haven't had the time to work
with it yet and would like to know of someone who has successfully installed it.

Speaking of Burners, I bought the Memorex 1622 and found that they seem to have a
short life span.  I am on my second burner; my first one died after about 100
copies.