Kyle Burton on Thu, 29 Jul 1999 11:18:17 -0400 (EDT)

[Plug] PLUG article

When the Inquirer was interviewing my company, I didn't realize that they
had interviewed other linux users in the area -- in the print edition,
one of our developers (Kevin Hill, who is also on this list) appears in
one of the photos (make sure to kid him about it on this list).

I was wondering, besides CF, who else from this list was contacted by the
reporter?  I got to talk to him about the GPL for about 30 seconds over
the phone, so I assume it was too little to be included into the article.

who else?  and what were you asked?

I'm interested in the rest of the story -- what there is beyond what they
decided to print in the paper.

If one tells the truth, one is sure, sooner or later, to be found out.
    -- Oscar Wilde, "Phrases and Philosophies for the Use of the Young"