Kyle Burton on Thu, 29 Jul 1999 12:30:01 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] Small Linux distros

I think http://superant.com has info about small linux distros and related
information...

If one tells the truth, one is sure, sooner or later, to be found out.
    -- Oscar Wilde, "Phrases and Philosophies for the Use of the Young"