Kyle Burton on Mon, 2 Aug 1999 17:00:48 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] PCMCIA problem

you can check to see if a module loaded with lsmod

the pcmcia script is hitting a pcmcia.conf (or something like that) to
load stuffs for the pcmcia hardware in your laptop, and to determine what
is and what is not loaded.

"Perl combines all of the worst aspects of BASIC, C and line noise."- Keith
Packard <keithp@ncd.com>
    --IBM sales rep