Jason M. Lenthe on Tue, 3 Aug 1999 15:46:50 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] Question of the Day:Redhat IPO

>Also they stand
>behind the GPL licence to the extent that you are aloud to copy their CD's
>and distribute it as long as you provide the source, and dont charge
>anything for it.

This is a just minor detail, and maybe you know this already, but you CAN
charge money for GPL'd software.  You could start a company to sell GPL'd
redhat CDs for a billion dollars if you wanted.  (I don't think you'd sell
many though...)

Jason