Kyle Burton on Tue, 10 Aug 1999 16:54:23 -0400 (EDT)

RE: [Plug] Signal 11 error

Could be -- try doing the install w/o the new memory.  a sig 11 is a segment
violation -- as the url that was posted eariler said, it's usualy a hardware
issue.

Much of the excitement we get out of our work is that we don't really know
what we are doing.
    -- E. Dijkstra