Aaron Brown on Tue, 17 Aug 1999 14:20:25 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] Old Computers

I have one, it is an old dell box, I can get x running and everything, it
is a 486/33 slow with x but it works.  I have 2 of them in fact.  With
monitors and so forth, I am waiting for some free time to see if i can put
more memory in them, they only have 8 megs. and I got them with 170meg
drives.  Make me an offer.

--
-Rune

linux@fsckit.com

Walk a Mile in another man's shoes, and you will risk getting Athlete's Foot...

In the Depths of the minds of the insane Fantasy and Reality are the
same...