LeRoy D. Cressy on Tue, 24 Aug 1999 10:18:44 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] CD Writers.

CD Writers

My experience has been to stick with the SCSI CD writers.  As far as
USB, please read the kernel compilation notes concerning USB.  If you
are willing to work on the Kernel source and tweak the Kernel code for
USB, then I would give it a go.  Otherwise, please head the advice
concerning USB when it says that it ios not for the faint of heart.

--
          0 0      L & R Associates
           "       Home Page:    http://www.netaxs.com/~ldc/

LeRoy D. Cressy     	 /\_/\		ldc@netaxs.com
Computer Consulting 	( o.o )		Phone (215) 535-4037