Aaron Brown on Tue, 24 Aug 1999 10:28:16 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] CD Writers.

I have used an external HP SCSI CD writer, it was not as fast as an IDE,
but it worked with now problem, on any System I had it running on.  I
would stick with SCSI myself too, it has been around for a while and you
know it works.

--
-Rune

Einsteins theory of Relativity mean that no matter what direction you go
in life you have a relative that has a theory...

In the Depths of the minds of the insane Fantasy and Reality are the
same...