Aaron Brown on Tue, 24 Aug 1999 19:55:36 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] DSL

Bell runs their own lines for ADSL while Covad runs the lines for SDSL.
They are not always in the same CO, since Covad bought their own stuff.

--
-Rune

Einsteins theory of Relativity mean that no matter what direction you go
in life you have a relative that has a theory...

In the Depths of the minds of the insane Fantasy and Reality are the
same...