Robert A. Schluensen on Wed, 25 Aug 1999 09:13:53 -0400 (EDT)

[Plug] Rob from TekSystems

Hello,

     I am a currently recruiting Unix professionals for  a client of
mine in the Philadelphia area.  I found your web site and thought that
this may be a great resource.  I am looking for Administrators with 3 or
more years experience with HP-UX, SUN or Digital Unix platform
experience.  This is a one year contract that gets reviewed annually for
extension.  I am looking to pay at least $30 per hour
( approximately $62,000 annually) and that rate is flexible.  I look
forward to speaking with anyone interested.
Sincerely,
Rob Schluensen
610 238 9235
begin:          vcard
fn:             Rob Schluensen
n:              ;Rob Schluensen
org:            TEK Systems
adr:            4070 Butler Pike;;Suite 200;Plymouth Meeting;PA;19462;USA
email;internet: rschluen@teksystems.com
title:          Technical Recruiter
tel;work:       610-238-9235
tel;fax:        610-238-4502