Vale Kenny on Wed, 25 Aug 1999 09:26:02 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] Voicenet [Was: DSL]

Voicenet no longer gives out shell accounts due to "security" issues.  That's
why I went with Cynet.net.  IME, they (Cynet) have outstanding technical
support, but I really haven't needed it for much more than setup issues.  I've
never experienced an outage, they're very accomodating with special requests,
provide all usenet groups, I connect at 32K or better consistently, and they
have pops *everywhere*.  I'm hard pressed to be able to find an area in the
greater Philadelphia area where they don't have a local dialup number.
Peace,
Vale