Tim Peeler on Wed, 25 Aug 1999 15:38:56 -0400 (EDT)

[Plug] Web space

Hi all, I was wondering if anyone had a server that could host about 30-40MB of
rpm's & bootdisks.  I've been using xoom, but after I upload about 20MB they
start erasing files (so much for their "unlimited" deal).  I'm helping out with
the sim710 driver, mainly through debug reports but I've also got some rpm's,
srrpm's and bootdisks made in response to some emails I've gotten reguarding
how to install w/o having another linux computer to compile a kernel with. ;)
I only need about 35MB for redhat bootdisks, slackware bootdisks, and
pre-compiled drop-in replacement rpm's for redhat (and the srpm used to build
them).  I don't have any money (poor college student), so I can't actually pay
for web hosting. If anyone can help, please let me know.

Tim

--
"...you might as well skip the Xmas celebration completely, and instead
sit in front of your linux computer playing with the