Daniel G Roberts on Wed, 25 Aug 1999 15:34:26 -0400 (EDT)

[Plug] How to create a ppp chat script??

Hello all

How would I even begin to create a chat script for linux?

my dial server has changed...and now I am told I have to create a chat script..but I have no clue about how?

For now the process is:
dial number
enter in userid
enter in secureid code and pin number
wait for the accepted note..
then type in set port ppp enabled
suspend minicom via "j"
and then at the linux prompt type pppd vj-max-slots 3

the above is what I used to do
Now when I dial the new number all I get to enter in is my userid and code numbers...and then the machines just sits...

Any help would be appreciated!!!..Dan