Joseph Laudadio on Sat, 28 Aug 1999 17:07:50 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] Low Memory Linux Distributions

check out slackware.  There's a lowmem.txt that explains all the little
tricks you'll need to know to get it up and running.  I've installed
slackware under similar hardware conditions several times succesfully.

Joe