Kurt Telep on Sun, 29 Aug 1999 10:32:15 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] Linux compatible ISPs

Bill-

Yes Bill, you are correct, The modem in this box is a winmodem, and will not be
compatible with Linux.
It's a HSP Micromodem  which is standard in ALL emachines.

Kurt Telep

Voicenet Linux Config (Just Updated)
http://www.voicenet.com/~mweber/linux/new/

Free Webmail (In HEAVY Development)