Tom Joyce on Wed, 1 Sep 1999 16:39:16 -0400 (EDT)

[Plug] PPP module

Hi,
I am using Red Hat Linux 6.0
I have been having problems getting my internal modem to work.
It is a PNP type modem. I stopped using it and bought an external
modem and connected it to the serial port. The modem works now
and I am trying to get a PPP connection established with Snip.net

In the message log I get this:
modprob can't locate module ppp-compress-21
modprob can't locate module ppp-compress-26
modprob can't locate module ppp-compress-24

How do I add PPP support or the module it is saying it can't find?