Jason S. on Thu, 2 Sep 1999 15:47:42 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] Kurt's talk on security

On Thu, 2 Sep 1999, Son To wrote:

> On Thu, 2 Sep 1999, Michael Leone wrote:
> > I'd like to thank Kurt for his talk on security last night; I know I
> > learned a few things - both from his presentation, and the audience
> > interaction. Good job.
>
> Kurt did an excellent job. I should have done a better job at marketing
> the presentation.  Does anyone have ideas on next months meeting?

Dunno that I'll actually make it or not, but from all the past
discussion, I'd say a talk on Apache would be nice. Maybe an
overview of how to setup virtualhosting, custom log files,
ScriptAliases and the like?

Just thinking out loud....