Tom Joyce on Thu, 2 Sep 1999 16:38:49 -0400 (EDT)

[Plug] Re: ideas for next meeting

I was going to suggest the same thing for a meeting as below,
virtualhosting etc.

How to use Linux as a webserver hosting multiple domains.

PS If anyone could point me to some sites on the web about this
subject it would be helpful, especially setting up email accounts.
I'm not looking for sites like apache.org but more about opinions
and experiences of people that have used Linux as just a web
server.