Nick R on Mon, 6 Sep 1999 19:41:06 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] freeware win32 ssh client ?

Do they fit on a single disk and not require installation? If you could get an ssh client to fit on a disk w/ just the executable, then you'd be allright. I'm sure copies exist out there to d/l.

From: Aaron Brown <linux@fsckit.com>
To: plug@lists.nothinbut.net
Subject: Re: [Plug] freeware win32 ssh client ?
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 1999 14:33:27 -0700 (MST)

I would be interested in this too, the Only clients I know of that allow
ssh from a windows machine is Datafellows F-Secure (very nice) and Secure
CRT (uses both ssh 1 and 2) But they both are about $100 a piece.

--
-Rune

Einsteins theory of Relativity mean that no matter what direction you go
in life you have a relative that has a theory...

In the Depths of the minds of the insane Fantasy and Reality are the
same...